64 Marietta Drive
Old Miraloma Park | San Francisco, CA
Offered at $1,675,000
Home Sweet Home
This fully detached Spanish Revival home delights with its beautiful interiors, warm architectural detail, remodeled condition, excellent layout, lovely gardens, and prime Old Miraloma Park location. Built in 1932, the spacious three bedroom home offers a grand living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and dramatic arched windows, an elegant dining room, a beautifully remodeled chef’s kitchen with large breakfast room and a stylishly remodeled main bath.
With a desirable split-level floorplan, two of the home’s bedrooms are on the upper floor. The third bedroom/family room (thought to be original to the house) and charming half bath are on the first level. Along with an oversized two-car garage you’ll also enjoy a useful bonus room, ideal for home office or gym. Other upgrades and amenities include updated plumbing and electrical systems, remodeled kitchen and baths, hardwood floors, designer lighting, new interior paint, professional landscape, and drought-resistant gardens.
Situated on a great block, the home is convenient to wonderful parks, local shops, transportation, excellent schools and 101 & 280 Freeways.
- Three Large & Comfortable Bedrooms
- Remodeled Full Bath & One-Half Bathroom
- Formal Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Fireplace
- Grand Style Formal Dining Room
- Bright & Beautifully Updated Chef’s Kitchen
- Charming Breakfast Room with Built-In Cabinetry
- Versatile Third Bedroom/Family Room with Wet Bar
- Bonus Room Ideal for Workout or Home Office
- Large Back Yard with New Redwood Fencing
- Professionally Landscaped Front & Rear
- Extra-Large Two-Car Attached Garage
- Built 1932, 1820 Sq. Ft. (per Graphic Artist)
- Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceiling & Fireplace
- Period Detail & Floor to Ceiling Arched Windows
- Remodeled Kitchen & Baths
- Designer Lighting & New Interior Paint
- Quartz Countertops & Abundant Cabinetry
- Upgraded Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- New GE, Samsung & Frigidaire Appliances
- Garage with Tall Ceilings, Storage & Laundry
- Home Security System
Broker Tour Tuesday, July 27 from 1PM to 2:30PM
Open Twilight Tour Tuesday, July 27 from 5PM to 6:30PM
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.